Social media has become an everyday essential in all aspects of the world today. So, in today’s post, I’m going to help your business start its social journey by providing you with tips to make the most of your social presence.
Three of the main social media platforms that could potentially be beneficial for your business are: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Engage with your customers via replies and direct messages to build trusting relationships.
- Humanise your company by using a friendly tone and show that you’re not just on Twitter to sell, sell and sell!
- Pin your most important tweets to the top of your page to make sure they are read first.
- Keep up-to-date with what’s trending and discuss relevant popular topics with your followers.
- Start a trend with a hashtag and encourage your followers to join in with the discussion.
- Retweet replies and tweets from similar business accounts and demonstrate how genuine your company is.
- Invite people to like your page to gain full access to your Facebook-only offers and promotions.
- Encourage your followers to share your posts to their timelines to expose your business to potential new customers.
- 25% of Facebook users check their account five or more times a day, so if you regularly interact with your followers your brand will become increasingly known.
- Respond to comments and interact with customers through multi-media statuses and comments.
- Start by listing all of your relevant information in detail: specialities, website, industry, type, headquarters, company size and when your company was founded.
- A detailed description of what your company does allows customers to know exactly what your services include and reduces confusion.
- Post relevant regular updates, either about your businesses services or a piece of news. You can even list job vacancies when they’re available.
- You can also offer free demos of software or educational material depending on your company.
Social media provides your business the creative freedom to portray yourself in any way. You have complete control of everything, so take advantage and tell your business’ story today.
If you’re a company reading this and are yet to start your social media journey, I hope this post has not only encouraged you to begin but also give you some helpful tips.
FirstFound now offer a social media management service, Social Presence, which will publish informative updates to all three of the social accounts above. Whether you want to focus on customer service, brand recognition or driving sales, Social Presence can help. We can even help you set up your social profiles if you’re starting from scratch!
If you’d like some help, contact us today for more information regarding our Social Presence services and learn how they can benefit your business. With Social Presence, you’ll expand your audience, learn what they’re looking for, and target them more effectively.