If you have a thirst for knowledge, a passion for development and a strong work ethic then we have the perfect role for you. This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing web development team, develop new skills and progress your career.
As a WordPress Developer you will be expected to be able to manage your own workflow as well as work with others in the team. Your role will include building and deploying websites for our clients as well as working on internal projects.
As a WordPress Developer, you will have built up a portfolio of work and have a proven track record in developing template websites using the WordPress platform.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ frontend WordPress development experience
- Experience of Foundation & Materialize frameworks, Sass and Grunt
- Comfortable with version control (GIT)
- A proven background building template websites
- Excellent communications and teamwork skills
- ecommerce development with WooCommerce
- Background building bespoke websites
- Familiarity with Linux server administration
You will have excellent organisation skills and be able to manage several projects at the same time. The perfect candidate will be looking to develop their skills and will like doing things the right way. Excellent communication and written skills are a must as you may be required to discuss projects with clients. A positive attitude is a must as is the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Why work for us?
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Vibrant and fun working environment
- 28 days holiday increasing with length of service
- Fantastic location – just 2 minutes’ walk from Oxford Road train station in Manchester
- No weekend or shift work
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private healthcare package
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers