Do you want to work in a vibrant, fun and exciting sales office in the centre of Manchester? Are you money motivated, ambitious and looking for a new challenge? If so then we’d love to hear from you.
We rely on outbound sales to turn leads into customers and the Telesales Executive role is crucial to this success. We’re looking for experienced B2B sales staff that are proactive and have the drive to succeed in a fast-paced and fun office.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Making outbound calls to UK businesses
- Generating new leads
- Answering client queries and objection handling
- Working towards individual and team targets
- Negotiating and closing new business opportunities
- Sending out company information to potential customers
The perfect person will have experience of outbound sales in a business to business role and a proven ability to close. You’ll be target driven, with a good work ethic and positive attitude. The ability to communicate effectively with business owners and directors is a key requirement for this role.
Alternatively if you’ve got the gift of the gab and could sell ice to the Eskimos, then a career in telesales is calling and we’d love to hear from you.
Why work for us?
- Vibrant and fun working environment
- 28 days holiday increasing with length of service
- Great uncapped commission structure
- Free tea and coffee facilities
- Regular individual incentives
- Fantastic location – just 2 minutes’ walk from Oxford Road train station in Manchester
- Career progression opportunities
- Full training and development
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- No weekend or shift work
Basic salary of £18,000 per annum plus excellent uncapped and transparent commission structure with realistic OTE of £28K.
Call Sarah Margison 0161 909 3400 or upload your CV today.